Working closely with our client (Steven Steinberg), who provided the SD set of drawings, I produced the DD and CD sets for this single family residence, modeled and documented in Revit.
I was hired to create the Revit model for this lobby interiors, by BAMO, and to produce the 100%DD set. The given material was a SketchUp model and a Schematic PDF presentation.
We were retained by a renowned San Francisco firm, focusing on hospitality, as BIM consultants to begin the modeling of this complex home, located on a small island off the coast of Panama. The challenging roof shape was the focus of the client's design effort and that is where we spent most modeling hours. After a Schematic Phase, I begun to also visualize the residence, to help the client verify the aesthetics they had selected for the project.
To simulate an irregular wood constructions, I built some special beam and column families which where then randomly "flexed" and "disturbed" with a Dynamo script. This produced the look of irregular lumber throughout the house's structure (see especially the interior renderings).
After the renderings and photo-montages produced for different client's presentations, I also produced a couple of study animations for this house.
For this 108,000 SF, 120 FT tall, 11 stories, high-rise residential building I have provided BIM modeling and visualization services. Starting from a Sketchup model and DWG backgrounds, I have created and rendered the model in Revit (shell only).
I was hired by VBN Architects to model and render this building, desinged by Peter Pfau. For a few weeks, therefore, I have been working closely with the architect and the project team and developed the Revit model of the building. These are the final images rendered in 3D Studio MAX, together with some photograph of the built building, by Juli Abbott.
VBN Architects retained my visualization services to study solutions for this campus' accessibility upgrades. Several options were designed and illustrated in 3D; also actual photographs of the campus were used to create photomontages for the final presentation. Although the elevator tower was the main solution for the renovation, we also illustrated a funicular alternative.
projects by tags:
projects by date: